Twilight V2
Welcome, to Twilight V2! Please, Log In, or Register!
Twilight V2
Welcome, to Twilight V2! Please, Log In, or Register!
Twilight V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight V2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Avril Lavigne Cullen :: Vampyre

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avril Lavigne Cullen
Admin
Avril Lavigne Cullen

Character Species : Vampyre
Character Name : Avril Lavigne Cullen
Crush/Lover : N/A

Avril Lavigne Cullen :: Vampyre Empty
PostSubject: Avril Lavigne Cullen :: Vampyre   Avril Lavigne Cullen :: Vampyre EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:38 am

Avril Lavigne Cullen :: Vampyre Avril_lavigne_14-5386

The Mirror

Full Name: Avril Lavigne Cullen
Full Appearance: Her hair is a thin sheet of platinum and gold, mixed in with a tinge of yellow. Her eyes, her eyes. They are a dark, misty blue and purple. The most strangest and beautiful of colors, Edward would say. She is slender, and generally good-looking. Thin and having a body that of a supermodel, Avril is the total package. Her skin has a pale tint to it, as her siblings do too.
Race: Vampyre
Height: 5’5
Weight: 90 Lbs.
Faceclaim: Avril Lavigne

The Soul

Full Personality: Stubborn, for one. Impatient and single minded, another. Avril Lavigne Cullen was one to never forget, and always forgive nonetheless. She wasn’t exactly rude, she just had grown up wanting her own way. She isn’t childish. Just sometimes a tad dramatic. She acts a little strange, at times. It is only because she is forced to remember the coldness of her memories. She has a short temper, but you shouldn’t worry about that. Avril is just Avril.
Full History: When they say when you change you forget your memories as a human, they were wrong. Avril has tried to hold on to every last bit of them. But, she only remembers a few. Darkness, for one.
Avril was adopted. She used to be in an old, cold orphanage for girls, and it felt like hell there. She can recall the dampness that was always her clingy, wet clothes pressed up against her frame, and the silent murmurs the day she had walked in that room. It had been winter, that year, and she remembers still hating winter. The day she supposedly “died.” Well, it was nice, though, in a way. She had come to her with him. Her warm, honey eyes had tricked her. They were the cold eyes of a killer. Yet, she had come to love those eyes, to cherish every bit of them. But she had only been five then.
Hobbies: Avril is a performer, a singer. She tends to write her own songs, and then recite them out loud. You may find her singing or humming to herself from time to time, but it is only a habit.
Talent: Her voice is unusually beautiful, sounding like heavenly bells, though her attitude and actions beg to differ.

Dislikes

1.: People who do not appreciate her lovely music.
2.: She just despises Ballet.
3.: She does not like to dance that much. She claims it ruins her otherworldly vibe.
4.: Avril hates pink. Or any gay color, she says.

1.: Boys. Who doesn’t?
2.: Dark colors, blue, black, gold, silver.
3.: Hellhounds. Don’t ask.
4.: She is a vegetarian vampire, so, peace and veggies.

The Life

Birthday: December 17, 1992
Family: “Till death do us apart,” Well, death couldn’t have done them apart. They’re all immortal. Bella Cullen is her mother, Edward her father, and she now has up to 30 siblings. Out of most, Ella Amphora Cullen seems to be her favorite. Even though she is only 9.

Last edited by Avril Lavigne Cullen on Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:40 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://twilightv2.board-directory.net
Angela Cullen

Angela Cullen

Character Name : Angela
Crush/Lover : Angela~None

PostSubject: Re: Avril Lavigne Cullen :: Vampyre   Avril Lavigne Cullen :: Vampyre EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:37 pm

Uhh I can't read this AT ALLL And if they are Bella's children shouldn't her last name be Cullen?
Back to top Go down
Avril Lavigne Cullen
Admin
Avril Lavigne Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Avril Lavigne Cullen :: Vampyre   Avril Lavigne Cullen :: Vampyre EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:17 pm

Well, oops. I shall change that. And, I will also edit my Biography. please use correct english and puctuation when posting. And, is your face claim Taylor Swift?
Back to top Go down
Angela Cullen

Angela Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Avril Lavigne Cullen :: Vampyre   Avril Lavigne Cullen :: Vampyre EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:28 pm

Yeah it's Taylor Swift. Sorry I was on my iPod and well it's hard to type on that thing.
Back to top Go down
Avril Lavigne Cullen
Admin
Avril Lavigne Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Avril Lavigne Cullen :: Vampyre   Avril Lavigne Cullen :: Vampyre EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:52 am

It is fine. Try to get my Cyrus to come, please! I miss him!
Back to top Go down
Angela Cullen

Angela Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Avril Lavigne Cullen :: Vampyre   Avril Lavigne Cullen :: Vampyre EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:46 pm

*Sighs* I have no clue where he is DX. Also, I'll work on my character form.
Back to top Go down
Avril Lavigne Cullen
Admin
Avril Lavigne Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Avril Lavigne Cullen :: Vampyre   Avril Lavigne Cullen :: Vampyre EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:58 pm

Sweet, thanks. Tell me when you ara done. ^^
Back to top Go down
Angela Cullen

Angela Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Avril Lavigne Cullen :: Vampyre   Avril Lavigne Cullen :: Vampyre EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:02 pm

I'm so sorry! I had to go and I forgot about it but I'll start working on it right now.
Back to top Go down
Avril Lavigne Cullen
Admin
Avril Lavigne Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Avril Lavigne Cullen :: Vampyre   Avril Lavigne Cullen :: Vampyre EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:26 pm

Okay, Jazzy. No problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avril Lavigne Cullen :: Vampyre   Avril Lavigne Cullen :: Vampyre Empty

Back to top Go down

Avril Lavigne Cullen :: Vampyre
Page 1 of 1