Twilight V2
Welcome, to Twilight V2! Please, Log In, or Register!
Twilight V2
Welcome, to Twilight V2! Please, Log In, or Register!
Twilight V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight V2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Site-Wide Plot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avril Lavigne Cullen
Admin
Avril Lavigne Cullen

Character Species : Vampyre
Character Name : Avril Lavigne Cullen
Crush/Lover : N/A

Site-Wide Plot Empty
PostSubject: Site-Wide Plot   Site-Wide Plot EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:53 am

It was a dark, cold night. Cresaila had snuck in the backyard with perfect grace, not a step missed. Not a single sound made. Her fingers were grazing over the leather top of a small, spineless book, with withered and yellowed pages within. She stifled a gasp as she heard them, those things, and she booked it to the woods.
Days later, after they were all sure not a soul had seen them, her siblings, they all opened it. What they found, made a slow, menacing growl gather between them.
Dear Diary,
It has been a few days since I had talked to you. Well, today was horrible. Jacob, (How I hate myself for saying that name!), forcefully kissed me. I punched him. Told him I never wanted to see him again. But that was only after he told me about his fight with Edward. Well, I hope he’s gone now. It would be nice to not be so sad all the time, knowing that he loved me, and hated him. At least now I can choose.
Love, Bella

The paper ended up in shreds.
Now they are coming. All of them. And they are after them. Every last Cullen, until the end.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightv2.board-directory.net

Site-Wide Plot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight V2 :: Important News :: Site-Wide plot-
Jump to: